Sustainable tuna fisheries through advanced earth observation technologies (SusTunTech)
The following companies and research institutes take part in this project in which state of the art research combines with industrial knowledge and technological expertise to develop innovative monitoring and decision making systems to improve tuna fisheries sustainability.
Sensors, engines and software distributor for fishing and shipping industry.
- TITLE: SUSTUNTECH – Using advanced Earth observation tools to promote sustainable tuna fishing
- PROGRAMME (S): H2020-EU.3.5. – SOCIETAL CHALLENGES – Climate action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials MAIN PROGRAMME H2020-EU.3.5.5. – Developing comprehensive and sustained global environmental observation and information systems
- TOTAL COST € 3 035 463,35
- EU contribution: € 2 618 968,11
- Start date: 1 May 2020
- End date: 30 April 2024
- Coordinated by: MARINE INSTRUMENTS SA